Loving my Life

Just called my Mum and talked to everybody back home. It's my uncle's birthday tomorrow and they're all going to the beach. Ibog ko. Huhuhu. I wish I were there. I miss them all. Makes me more fervent on my plan to go home come October. Cross my fingers and hope to God - I will go home. Puhon.

It's a nice feeling to feel loved. I don't have a lover right now but I feel so blessed and so loved by my friends and family that I don't really care nor mind that I don't have some other half to share it with. True, I get lonely sometimes. I miss the feeling of knowing that someone thinks of you and that someone will be there to take care of you whatever happens at the end of the day. But then again, after years of not having one, you learn to live with it. You learn to get by with just yourself.

Sometimes, it does get into my mind that perhaps God doesn't really have anyone destined for me. I guess He can't find one of His beings who can be capable of getting into me. Nobody worthy of me. Nobody who can be my equal. Nobody who can put up with me. I am very strong-willed to the point of being very stubborn. I don't like anybody asking me questions about when and where I go. Although I don't speak out my opinions, I am a very opinionated person -- I just don't shove it over other people's throats. I hate people who do that. Because as much as I am an opinionated person, I also respect other people's opinions. Whether their opinions are right or wrong, I don't really care - especially if they're wrong. I don't have the patience to explain. They can believe whatever they want to believe for all I care as long as I know that what I believe is right - well, most of the times. Saying that, do you think some guy can put up with me? Based on my state right now, single at 29, I guess the answer is clear. Nada. Crystal.

Then again, nowadays, I can say that I don't really need a man. For what? Now that may be very cocky of me but that's just how I feel right now. I don't need a man. Period.

I love my life just the way it is.

--------------------------------
I always cry whenever I read something about the Pope. Is it just me or am I really that pathetic?

0 comments: