I wanna go home.

happy faces!

I was browsing though my Friendster last night and saw my cousin who went back home a couple of weeks ago post new photos. As much as I was excitedly waiting for those photos, a part of me didn't want to see those photos. I knew I would really be upset after seeing them. And right I was.

I miss them all. It's a kind of miss that's just so piercing I just have to browse fast so as not to miss them more. Of course I didn't succeeded on that. What? Just this morning, I logged in again and looked at the pictures. Aaarrggghhhh! Torture. I so miss them so much.

Please Lord, let me win the lotto so I can have the fare to go home. Please please please.


-----------------------------
Only losers try their luck on the Lotto, or any form of quick money campaign. Which makes me...

2 comments:

Anonymous Sat Oct 29, 01:11:00 PM 2005  

Only losers try their luck on the Lotto, or any form of quick money campaign. Which makes me...

a lucky loser.. heh!

Anonymous Thu Nov 24, 07:24:00 AM 2005  

Yahooooo! I won 100,000CANUSD!!!

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest