2005: The blog that was.

I know I got this idea from some blog while I was bloghopping but I just couldn't figure out which blog. According to that person, to cap the year, take the first sentences of the first entries for each month of the past year. Below are mine's. In a way, it sort of summarizes my emotions in the whole year. Kinda. =)


January
i have always believed in my instinct because most of the times i have always been right with it.

February
presented with a situation, i always find myself dissecting and analyzing whatever pieces of information i have on hand.

March
I got this(Canon SD400)! and i'm happy now. ^_^

April
(The Pontiff is Dead) And I mourn with the rest of the world.

May
i need to set my priorities.

June
-

July
Canada Day Lights Up! (photos)

August
Eversince I had my birthdays away from my family, I have never been a fan of the day.

September
I made it happen.

October
I was browsing though my Friendster last night and saw my cousin who went back home a couple of weeks ago post new photos.

November
i could say that i'm just too busy with work but i really am not.

December
freakin' spoiled racist bitch!


May the coming year bring us all the blessings and happiness. Happy new year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous Mon Jan 16, 12:35:00 AM 2006  

how come u forgot about me:( well seems i was never part of all this. What do you say. huh

b a r d o t Mon Jan 16, 10:52:00 AM 2006  

huh?!?

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest