Tag! You're It!

I don't really do tags but there's always a first on everything. Got tagged by Rex on this.

Here we go...


The Rules

• In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.

• Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

• At the end of the post, the blogger chooses the people to get tagged and list their names.

• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

***

8 Facts About Mee

1. I learned to swim at 24 yrs old. That's way too old to learn but I'm glad I did. I love the water and knowing how to swim just makes my day in the beach/pool more enjoyable than just staying in the shallow side.

2. I used to sing. When I was in grade school, I sang in almost all the programs since I started to sing. I stopped at high school because I didn't want to make a fool of myself anymore. I don't really think that I had a good voice. Besides, I was shy. (To my old friends in JBS, Help will remind them of me)

3. I cry a lot. I cry on movies, soap operas, pocket books, heck, even comic books. I have cried on 2-3 page stories of Wakasan komiks. I even cried on Pretty Woman which is supposed to be a funny movie.

4. I love theme parks! Rollercoaters = Big Smile. Drop Zones = Happy Mee. The thrilling the ride is, the better. Screaming as loud as I can as I ride just releases all the tension and stress and is just pure fun.

5. I read anything. Hardcover. Softcover. Cosmo. GQ. Tennis. Sports Illustrated. Malaya. Sun Star. Good stories. Bad stories. Nuff said.

6. When I like something, I stop liking it once someone starts liking it. My idea is that I want to be unique. I want to be the only one who likes it or one of the few who likes it. Say, for the longest time, my fav colour was lavender. I stopped when it became the fav color by most of my friends and non-friends. I now have orange as my favourite color and so far nobody seems to like it. Sounds good to me. And I'm one of the few who love Tori Amos. She hasn't become mainstream like Alanis so I continue to love her. ;)

7. I don't believe in "utang na loob." I just don't see the sense in it. Debt only pertains to money.

8. I used to be very insecure. Growing up, my cousins are really pretty and I don't see myself as pretty. But then I got over it once I got a boyfriend (hehehe..). Besides, I was the bright one in the family (according to my ever loyal bro) so I'm okay with that (hehehe..).

***
I am tagging:

Darling & Tapi. Para naa moy kalingawan.
Jiji. Because you once had a blog before and now I can't find it anymore. Asa naman to?
Chacha & Bebing . La lang. Wala namay lain. Hehe..

4 comments:

Anonymous Thu Sep 06, 01:02:00 PM 2007  

hahaha you learned to swim after 24years way way way way tooooooooooo old!

C Tapi

b a r d o t Thu Sep 06, 01:38:00 PM 2007  

i know.. i could still remember the time in an argao outing that we had idtong hapit ko malumos sa pool.. hahaha.. di man kibaw molangoy.. hehehe..

Anonymous Fri Sep 07, 07:53:00 AM 2007  

Uy Amee!

Ako din, don't tag that much. But somehow this is interesting. hehehe. 24 years old! Grabe! And to think, Bislig is a coastal town! hehehe. And I remember when you used to sing in JBS during Honors' Assembly because my mom always tell me to sing like our neighbor. hehehe. And btw, the latest UBUNTU LINUX uses ORANGE as their default theme color. And I love orange and listen to Tori Amos...so, I bet you'll change na naman? Hehehe.

b a r d o t Fri Sep 14, 11:51:00 AM 2007  

i love tori amos! she's so original so di na jud siguro na mag-bag-o.. bisan mosikat pa siya og samot.. hehe..

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest