salamat

trust is a very fragile feeling. depending on the circumstance, it could make or break you. it could be the only thing that will hold you up when everything is down. yet it could also drag you down.

there is a time in our life when trusting someone was so easy to do. was. I was at 16. young and naïve. so trusting. so easy. of course it is. you know nothing about life yet. naïve nga. but then you experience life. or love. or betrayal. and then you get crushed. trust is now down the drain.

it took me 13 years to trust someone fully again. in those 13 years, I thought I would never be able to trust somebody again. I thought if I ever do, that it would take all my strength and guts to do it. it surprised me to discover that it is still the easiest thing to do. all you need is the right person. honest. open. caring. sensitive.

no I’m not naïve anymore. but I thank you for bringing back the old me.

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest