version 1.0

At last! I made it. Errr - rather, I have actually made the time to register this blog site. For years now, I have always been thinking of making a site like this. I just didn't have the time to sit down for hours and hours just to create the page and do the design and such and then write things that might interest other people as much as it interests me. Thank God for people who don't have anything to do but create this wonderful site. *wink-wink* Now, all we have to do is select this and this and just write whatever we want to write.

I know I'm just blabbering. It's past my bedtime and I'm real sleepy. I am just excited to post something that anything will do even if I really suck right now. Don't worry, the coming days are going to be better. I'll get my writer groove back. OMFG! The last time I have actually written a very good piece was way way back in high school. I did some very good write-ups when I was in college but they weren't that great - that is, according to my standards. Now this really sucks! I might deny I ever wrote this one day.

What the heck am I thinking? Why should I care what other people think about what I'm talking/writing about. I'm not doing this for them or for anybody. I'm suppose to be doing this because I like to, because I want to. Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever.

So I really have to sleep now. I have a lot of things to discuss tomorrow. Promise. More about me as I haven't really introduced myself yet. As if somebody would be interested to know?!?! Now I'm talking to myself. :)

Gotta go.. gotta go.. Gudnight peeps!

0 comments: