it's 11:53pm

and i can't sleep. it's so damn hot that i can't sleep. grrr!

i just finished reading my second book of the day. i finished blackwood farm by anne rice early this morning and heaven and earth by nora roberts awhile ago. too much reading in one day. too much but not enough. :)

today was my day off from work as i had a scheduled doctor's appointment. good news! they think i'm doing fine at the moment. after reminding me of my medications (and changing some doses), he says he'll see me in 6 months. whoaaa!! 6 bleeping months!!! oh no. i complained. i got afraid. 6 months is a long time. my doctor actually laughed at my reaction. he thinks i'm really fine from all the blood tests i took but i asked for 3 months. we made a deal at 4 months. :) i hope i'm still okay come october.

we will be moving to a new house at the end of the month. got a lot of packing to do. i really hate packing. i've got all the boxes but i think i'll just place them all in garbage bags. much easier. :) i'm pretty excited on how i'm going to decorate my new room! but first i really have to start packing. :(

still am not sleepy. guess book 3 is coming...

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest