Torn

The family I'm living with will be moving at the end of the month and they want me to move with them to their new house. That is really a nice gesture from them and I would love to go with them. Problem is, it would be far from my friends that are all living in the area we live right now. If I move with them, I would have to commute everytime I want to see my friends here which takes about 2 15-min bus rides. Seems like an easy task ey? For now it is as it's still spring. Summer and fall would be fine too. But winter??? Arggghhhh! I don't want to think about it. I don't want to go into hibernation when winter comes. It's 4-5 months damn it!

I do have another option. I could live with another family friend. But the problem is she has 2 kids and I don't know if I'm ready to be around kids for more than 24 hours right now. I am really bad with kids and I would just torture them as much as they torture me. Honestly, she has a beautiful baby girl whose 5 months old and seeing her daughter would just bring back memories. I don't want anymore nightmares.

Decisions decisions decisions. I'll have this weekend to decide with the pros and cons to consider on each side.

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest