Paranoia

It has just been over a week and I can't seem to go on. I feel like I'm going to go crazy if I go on with this. I tried ignoring it - reading lots of books, going out to whoever whenever, watching lots of movies - to no avail. I don't know what to do. It's sad. I am happy but thoughts, really bad ones, linger on my mind. I know this is just my problem. This is not his problem. I just hope I can go through this. With no one to talk to, no one to share this with, I really don't know if I can keep up. I can only pray.

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest