Dreaded July

For the past days, a lot has happened. I moved to a new house. I went back to my first boyfriend. I went back to the gym after skipping for 2 weeks. I got broke.

The new house we moved to is actually nicer. It's a single bungalow house and compared to the townhouse we lived before, the rooms are bigger and the backyard is so nice. :) I am just exhilarated with the big room and I am so excited decorating it. Yet after more than 2 weeks, I haven't really done anything much - except for making it tidy, for now. Before August ends, my bedroom should look the way I imagined it would look like. How's that for my deadline? More than a month ey? :)

My very first boyfriend and I got back in each others arms. After everything that happened, I believe we have come to be mature and are stronger now that we have come to understand each other and ourselves better with regards to our relationship. When I'm with him, reason goes out of my way. I become petty and thrives on arguments with him. I don't know and I don't understand it. My only way to cope up is to think of happy thoughts - all happy memories of us, and to read a book. Right now, we haven't talked reasonably and playfully and romaticly for 2 weeks. Yes I am counting! Well he called me a week ago but that does not count as we weren't really talking. I don't know. Sometimes, I feel like I am just waiting for the bomb to tick and explode. And he is the bomb! Grrrr. Now that is not a happy thought.

Speaking of books, I have read The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and I am super impressed! So far, it currently ranks with my all-time favorite Windmills of the Gods by Sidney Sheldon. I am currently reading Angels and Demons still by Dan Brown - and man! He is now becoming my flavor. =)

For a week, I had my visit and got the night shift at work so I skipped the gym.  Then the week after, I got really sick of cough.  I think it was a side effect of the big dosage of one of my prescriptions.  I went back to my old dosage and I went fine after that.  I do really need to call my doctor for this as he doesn't know yet that I haven't followed his dosage.  I hope I can remember to call him this Monday.  So last Monday, I went back and man it was hard!  I'm just happy I got back.  Now my whole body is still sore.  This makes me encourage never to skip the gym again even for a week.

Lastly, I am broke. Last week, my brother emailed me telling me he lost his cell phone. Asked for some money to buy a new one. Told him he can use the money I sent last month to his account. Sometime this week, I again got an email from him again telling me his wallet was stolen. Holy fucking shit! Now what am I supposed to do with this? Said he just withdrawed his salary and his rent payment is there. Man! What a lousy month. No choice. Ever the good sister, I sent him the money he needed last Friday.

I am supposed to be in Toronto this weekend for some vacation. But because of an unforeseen circumstance, it got postponed. August is the next plan. I really hope that would push through. A vacation is what I most need right now.



0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest