I give up!

We have made up.  Well, sort of. I called him up and after some bitching from me, we made up.  It's not my style to make the first move especially if it's not my fault. From my point of view, it is not my fault that I got upset with him.  But I have been getting less sleep because of it and I decided if I have to swallow my pride just so I can sleep well then I just have to do it.  So I called, argued with him and can't really win the fight.  I think I was just arguing the whole time with myself.  I was talking to a drunk person!!  Oh well, I let  off my steam and I felt a little bit fine.  He said he would call me the next day but didn't really call.  I really give up now.  I am not
expecting anything from him anymore.  If he wants space, then he can have all the space.  I am not calling him ever unless he asks me to.  Enough is enough.  Right now, I am trying to forget that I have a boyfriend.  I love him but he's not the end-and-all of my life.  I'll have him at the back of my head in the next few days. I do have another life here besides thinking of him always.

It's summer and it's camping time.  We'll have our annual summer camping this weekend.  Yohooo!  Am sooo excited!  I can't wait. Last year, I wasn't able to drink as I was pregnant at that time.  Now I intend to get drunk.  Might as well especially that I am upset about the status of my lovelife.  Camping goal: get drunk and forget Darwin for a night.

July 30 - my niece's bday.  Happy birthday Fionna!  She's 2 now.  Oh how I miss her. :(

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest