confirmation

funny. i just got news back home that my ex-boyfriend got his
girlfriend pregnant. yes, i'm referring to my ex for whom i was
overly mooning a couple of months ago. hahaha! i don't know if it's
normal but it feels strange to hear the news and not be upset about
it. i am not lying! i really am not upset about it. in fact, i felt
relief. i am relieved that our chapter is now confirmed to be over.

looking back, if i had known about this right when we broke up, i
would have been really really devastated. yeah, i was pretty lost and
depressed when we broke up but if i had known this then, i don't know.
i might have flown back home just to kill him - that is judging from
the thoughts i had before. back then, i wanted to go home to kick his
balls when i knew he was cheating. ngyahaha!

ok. another funny thing. my phone buddy is kinda avoiding me. hahaha!
hmmm. i'm not really sure though. it's actually just a feeling. i
just feel that he's been avoiding me. the last time we talked, i fell
asleep and i guess hung up. hahaha! bad me! perhaps he got upset
with that and is now avoiding me? it has been two days and yet he
hasn't sent me any private message to let me know whatever is going
on. and i know he's online. or he knows my number and yet no text
nor any call. hmmm. siguro nagsawa na rin sa kakausap sa akin.
hahaha. funny. i thought i'd be upset that he's not calling me
anymore.

oh well! everything is happening on the right timing. as i'm back to
school, my brain and my time is loaded and i am excited!

keep me busy please. i don't wanna analyse my effin' life anymore.

0 comments: