Falling

I lasted a week. I somehow knew I wouldn't last long. I have become so vulnerable now that I don't know how to control my feelings anymore. When before I know how to take things slow and be objective on how I see things, I am now freakin' impulsive and helpless and weak.

He's the ultimate sweet guy. Of all the guys I have known (as if I've known a lot. Haha!), he's the sweetest of all. Pwede ngang langgamin sa pagiging sweet. Hehe. Kaya lang he has a girlfriend. We could go on with our mushy talks kaya lang tinatablan na ako. I don't want to offend somebody. I've been on the other side once and it's not a nice spot to be when your boyfriend is getting sweet with another girl. My karma always gets the best of me.

So I decided to end the talks we do on a daily basis. I maybe sad right now but I know this will pass. When I have sorted out my feelings with him, we'll go on with our friendship. When I'll be in control again, we'll continue where we left off.

I do miss him. A lot! I didn't get any sleep last night. I don't think I'll be having any sleep this week. Withdrawal symptoms! Hmmmm. I think I just need a good drink.

0 comments: