preoccupied

i've been reading a lot of blogs lately and one is really inspiring me to make my blog a serious hobby. haha! me serious ba na hobby? nyehehe.. actually, i have been thinking of that for a long time. pero first, i want to have my own domain. kaya lang it doesn't fit into my finances yet. if my mind agrees with my reasons, kaskas na naman sa card ko to. syet! gastos na naman. arrgggh!

***

just read an article about finding your confidence back after a breakup. took my thoughts back again to my recent breakup. tangina naman. bakit laging bumabalik ang isip ko sa tanginang lalaking yun?! am supposed to be over him. supposed to be.. there i go! how should i know nga ba na over na ako? god! nalilito na talaga ako!! i really should stop analysing everything to the grain.

***

never settle for anything less.
never settle for anything less.
never settle for anything less.
never settle for anything less.
never settle for anything less.

i don't wanna fall for taken men.
i don't wanna fall for bad-boy men.
i don't wanna fall to any man just because he's there.
i don't wanna fall anymore.


nyehehe...

i need those glued inside my head.

0 comments: