friendster blooper 1

you know what happens when you've got nothing to do? you get to think - or do, for this matter, things that you wouldn't normally do when you're normal.

i thought of deleting my friendster last week because i got bored with it. add friends, stalk friends, and then what? sooo boring. waste of time. it's not even making me smile, or laugh. then i got an idea! i decided to open access to my friendster to everybody. if you're familiar with friendster, you would know that you can control the people who can contact you. i had it set to 3° before - meaning only people who are my friends, friends of my friends, and friends of friends of my friends can message me and can see my profile. the rest can just ogle - hehe. i had it set that way coz i really didn't want to receive any "please add me to your friends list" or "can i add you to my friends list?" messages for like every day from people i don't even know. such dumb ones asking to be added to my friends list when i don't even know them!?! i mean, duh? where's your brain man(or woman)? i got tired of those beings. that was then.

a couple of days ago, i set it back to "anyone." meaning anybody who has a friendster account can message me. account open for everybody to ogle! har har har! like a come-on. c'mon guys message me now. hahaha. ksp. seriously, i thought of looking for fun. you actually get to receive wierd and funny messages sometimes.

like this.

From: Jim
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2005 21:47:00
Subject: hey

Message:
36 american male , single
looking for an intelligent and liberated woman
fetish: exotic asians

you're pretty. can i see you personally?
hahahahha.. crazy american. a smart girl wouldn't pick this line.

i'd blog more friendster bloopers from hereon. see? my friendster now has a purpose. nyehehe...

0 comments: