reality tv

This day went fine for me. Until I decided to check my bank accounts.

You see last week, I decided to move all my accounts to another bank. Fine! But then there were transactions in my old bank that I wanted to keep within the old account to keep things simple. Now I saw these transactions moved to my new account. Arrrghhh! I hate it when things not go my way. I have specifically instructed not to do that as I have other plans with it and then I suddenly found out otherwise. Grrrr! Made my blood boil up. Really. Because of that, I just stayed out of my room and watched TV. Good thing American Idol was on and I got a peek of this season's contestants. And I say, wow! It was an all girls group today and mehn most were great singers and performers. Pramis! I haven't seen the guys but the girls really rocked!

My favourites (in no particular order)
- Aloha Mischeaux
- Carrie Underwood
- Lindsey Cardinale
- Nadia Turner
- Vonzell Solomon

Vonzell, Aloha and Nadia have the voice and the personality to go with them but I particularly love the country voice of Carrie and the 'hypnotic' voice of Lindsey. I hope they would all still be in next week.

------------------------------

Next week, the new season of Amazing Race will start. I promise myself to religiously watch this. Rhob and Ahmbur are part of the race and although I'm not really a fan of them, it would be interesting to see how these two competetive persons interact in a race in an environment full of pressure. Oooh! Can't wait. Reality TV is fun!

------------------------------

Here's Joshua to make you smile. See that smug? See that smirk? Whenever I see this kid, I can't help but bite him. And I mean a really real bite. Himooos kaayo! Bugoooyyy!!!

0 comments: