moi Insightful Linguist

I took this IQ test online just for fun and was relieved to know that I still have some brains left. Hehe. For the past years, I was beginning to feel dumb and it has really weaned my confidence. Hmmm, naa pa diay matilok.. hehe.

Anyway, here's the gist.

Congratulations, Amee!
Your IQ score is 124

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

For me to get the whole report of about 5 pages, I need to pay $12 more. Nyehehe. Now why the heck would I pay for that? I don't need more explanations of how our brain works. Too draining. Mabugo` na nuon ta ana. Hehe.

For now, perhaps I still have some chance of joining MENSA. Yeah right! I wish.

And since I'm into this IQ thingy right now, I got curious and searched for the range of how the IQ scores are classified. Here's what I got:

Descriptive Classifications of Intelligence Quotients
IQ   Description (% of Population)
130+   Very superior (2.2%)
120-129   Superior (6.7%)
110-119   High average (16.1%)
90-109   Average (50%)
80-89   Low average (16.1%)
70-79   Borderline (6.7%)
Below 7   Extremely low (2.2%)

Hmmm.. Am I a nerd then?

Nahhh. I'm just plain smart. *hambug*

If you wanna find out your IQ too, just go to this site. Goodluck!

1 comments:

Anonymous Wed Jul 13, 12:49:00 PM 2005  

Oh man, I received the same IQ and category last night, I thought I would try my skills with Mensa but got a little more than halfway. That warm-up is tough! Warm up is such a light word, LOL! I thought about whether I would attract any superior guys instead of sexpots. Until then I live to be single and satisfied. You have a great blog!