Popular Searches in my Friendster

I am thinking of deleting my Friendster account just because it has become the norm. One thing I definitely don't like is to be with the norm. Being different has always been better - especially when you get to shock people. It gives me a different kind of thrill. Wierd ei?

Anyway, here's the list of popular searches in my Friendster network:

1. how to win an ex back
Jeeez! Talk about losers here. Hehe. Should be: how to win an x-box.

2. Free Ringtones
Just explains the Filipino addiction to cellphones and ringtones.

3. zodiac love match
Oiy! Guilty! I do this too. =)

4. filipina babes
Pervert guys in my network looking for Aubrey Miles or the Sexbomb girls. Hehe.

5. men on briefs
Pervert ladies in my network looking for Mark Wahlberg's Kliens? Oi oi. Sosyal ang girls! Pang international! Hehe.

6. MY NAME IN JAPANESE
Probably because most were in one way or another been to Japan, is a friend of someone who's been to Japan, is working in one of the numerous Japanese companies in Cebu, or is just curious on what her/his name is in Japanese. Nyehehe.

7. kissing tips
Arrgghhh! Mehn! Just plug it in! Hehehe. Well I don't need those tips as I know I'm good at it. *hambug*

8. physical therapist salary
The most popular course in my time, after nursing. That was when computers were still unknown to some.

9. magic card tricks
Errr, what for? Some must have been looking for ways to impress someone. *smiles*

10. latest nokia mobile phones
And the cellphone craze goes on. Part II. Nokia rules eh?!



LSS

Love of my life
You hurt me
You've broken my heart
Now you leave me

Love of my life can't you see
Bring it back bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know what it means to me

0 comments: