tong its

i spent my last weekend drinking and gambling. and when i'm drunk, you've got the best amee you can get. don't be alarmed. i don't act wierd when i'm drunk. i don't get myself get laid when i'm drunk. in fact, i am the smart-ass-est when i'm drunk. really. and if you happen to be my boyfriend, you not only get a smart brain, a pretty face and a nice ass, but also a good hump. wehehe. joke! as for the gambling, tong its lang naman. small time lang. hehe.

ok, the whole week has been super busy with work. work should be boring but in fact it was anything but that. we were crammed up with deadlines so the environment was full of pressure. i love it! although i would have wanted to slap one of my officemates and throw her out of the window just to shut her up. my gawd! i hate whiners especially if they don't even deserve to whine! one of these days, when i'm fed up with all the nonsense, i will definitely take out my frustrations to the management. with the way things are going on, i bet it's going to be sooner. really, i can't believe how some people get their positions and not know how to do their job and what they're expected to do. grrr!

now that was me whining. hehe.

i had a chat with my friend who's working in singapore last night. news of all news, she told me that someone is asking her if it's true that i already have a baby? ngeee! she told them that the rumor was untrue as she expected me to tell her to deny the truth. ngek! hahaha.. well i told her to tell them the truth. i gave her the authority to tell them the truth. i don't really care what they will think after knowing what happened to me. jeez! i don't give a damn. all the people that mattered knew about it before and they're all still with me, and that's all that matters to me. my! it's been almost 2 years. a very late rumor. tsk tsk. hmm. although i don't care, i'd love to know their reaction. hehe. moi ksp. haha!

--------------------------
Some people want it all, but I don’t want nothing at all if I ain’t got you baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous Fri Mar 11, 10:24:00 PM 2005  

Hi Friend,
If you don't care what others might say but still you are interested what would be their reactions, then just share to them this blog site of yours and let them put their reactions on your comment box ;)

b a r d o t Sat Mar 12, 09:16:00 AM 2005  

Although I am interested to hear reactions, I'm just not ready to hear them yet. In time I will let anybody read this. For now, it's just a few chosen ones and those who got lost and got here. =)