early christmas gift

i saw my nephrologist this morning. beforehand, i was really apprehensive of whatever results of my bloodwork done last week. although i feel great, i am actually afraid that deep inside my system, i am getting worse. so i was nervous seeing my doctor again. nervous but definitely eager to see him. i so wanted to know how i'm doing clinically.

and what a relief it is. the very first words my doctor greeted me? "are you planning on getting pregnant again?" he had a big smile on. i was stumped. what the? of course i said "noooo." i was smiling now too. i felt something good was coming. and he said "i just wanted to be sure. but you can if you want to now." what the? hahaha.. i just burst out laughing. my doctor is from india (i think, judging from his looks and last name) and yet he's so canadian now. thinks like a canadian. but nway, he told me the results of my bloodwork and they're all pretty in the normal zone - including my kidney (although it still has protein which is not supposed to be there but very very mild and negligible). and just to be sure, i asked him "how am i doing?" hehe.. i want to hear it straight from him. "you're doing great. i can't offer anything new for you right now. i'll see you in 6 months." big big smile from the both of us. i really wanted to hug him at that time. awwwwwwww.. *wiping fake tears*

so that's my early christmas gift from God. thank you so so much Lord. lubus-lubusin mo na Lord. please let me get the job from tbase. i'll be the happiest person on earth then. please please...

1 comments:

S A J Shirazi Sun Dec 12, 01:07:00 AM 2004  

It is about the blurb under your hafl hidden photo. I need a loyal friend in your part of the world (even if not a lover). I am accross seven seas. Care to join my bloggy community.

Shirazi at

www.sajshirazi.blogspot.com