snafu

it's the end of my 4 days off and nothing exciting nor productive happened. i did designed a new layout for this blog which i tried for only a night. i changed it back to this original layout this morning as i really didn't like the effect. it was too grayish and it felt so me nowadays. gray. full of confusion. unsure.

a friend told me he can't understand me right now. i can't either. now that makes the two of us.

the past is haunting me. it's making me skeptical of anything. now i can't discern truth from phony ones. how could i when right on and there i regard everything as pretense.

the past is haunting me. too much lies. too much pain. too much emotional baggage that it's making me an absolute cynic.

sometimes i wish i had my attitude back when i was still 16 - innocent and naive. yes, easy to be duped, but at least you don't look at life as some war where you need to be armed with your best armour to get through. at least then i just let go of my feelings and love like there's no tomorrow never questioning the other's intentions. that was then. now there's too much to think of. too much to risk.

too much drama.

*sigh*

***

on a lighter note, i got a call from a very good friend way back from college. asked what i would like for christmas. hehehe.. i asked for a mac g5. hahaha.. hmmm.. kulang lang to sa lambing... hehe...

and on a very happy note, i got a call from the employer that i have been waiting for months this afternoon. will be having my last interview come thursday. i can't wait. wish me luck. i really want this job.

***

if i do get the job, 2 out of 3 wishes i had would now be granted. the third wish? hopeless case. i just blew it last night.

2 out of 3. not bad eh?

***

This is How We End

Politeness will be the death of us
And cliches will clothe us in our sleep
Being real never sounded so stereotypical

I am on a mission to forget you
I am going to succeed this time, having failed
In that other mission: to keep you

And spaces will fill our words
Hesitance will fall from our lips
Greetings will echo from the vast distance between us
Until finally we are what we wanted to be all along: friends

caravaggio of peyups

0 comments: