2004: The year that was.

The year started bleak but it ended with a bang. At least for me.

January   After losing my baby, I spent the next months contemplating whether I wanted to continue my relationship with the father. And as the months went on, it was clear in my mind that I didn't want to go through with it. I wanted to move on and move on without him. I spent the whole month planning on how to break the news to him. I wanted to do it right and as painless as possible.

February   No matter how hard you try not to hurt people, you will always end up hurting them especially if they love and care for you. I told the father my news through a text message. I know. I was a big coward. I could have done it over the phone but I didn't want to hear how painful things would be. It was hard enough through text.

March, April and May   Moving on, it was easy with an old flame coming back. Enrolled in a gym class to lose the weight I packed while pregnant. Went on with my life as normal as possible.

June   I went back to my old flame.
July   Things gone crazy with the old flame.
August   Broke up with the old flame.

September   Bitter. Cold. Mourning another loss. Feeling so stupid. A walking and drunk hypocrite. Nuff said.

October   Celebrated the first death anniversary of Ashley. Not bitter anymore. Found new friends. Found a boylet by assumption. Blissful month.

November   Boylet gone sour and fading to oblivion.

December   Clinically healthy. Cleared for pregnancy. (Hehe..) Found a new job. Hurrayyy! Nothing beats these gifts. =)


I'm so excited of the coming year. With the good vibes starting to come in, I believe it's going to be a great year for me. As the cliche goes, "When it rains, it pours." Since I came here in Canada, I got nothing but headaches and heartaches. The road was so bumpy that I have always thought of turning back. It's only now that I got to see some smoothness that I'm hoping it goes on and on. I believe it will stay.

I can grasp the water now. Blessings have started to come in and it will only get better. It will pour, right? ^_^

HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


I started writing this when it wasn't so busy at the office yet... and then it suddenly got so busy I ended up with the phrase-sentences.

0 comments: