random ramblings

i haven't been in any mood to write lately. i have lots of ideas in my head but they're all messed-up. they're all flowing so fast my hand can't keep up with my mind. no coherence. so topsy-turvy. i can't focus on a single topic in a minute. and it's not just about writing. even my mood is muddled. a simple phrase that i get to read on the net could magically shift my mood. yay! this is so perplexing. i'm feeling lethargic. kinda restless when you feel unintelligible. no worries. i'm still sane. just bordering on being lunatic. nyehehe...

okay.. so let's have a free flow...

i just sent an email to my cousin marj. she have emailed me last thursday, texted me just last weekend, and called me this morning while i was in the shower. my oh my! i don't know what's going on with all the fuss to contact me. grabiiii! marj said my mama texted her to ask how i'm doing. that was last sunday morning. i regularly call every weekend on sunday morning there (sat nite here). unfortunately this weekend, i wasn't able to call as i was so tired as i had the flu. that made my mom crazy which made my cousins and my bro crazy too. arggghhh! the power that is my mother! just a text and they all went texting me and calling me pa. hahaha.. i actually called mama late sunday night and all was fine after that. but marj just have to waste her 20 pesos to call me. naulahi sa balita. hehehe..

one of my bestfriends is getting married abruptly. she met her husband-to-be a couple of months ago and boom! they're getting married this dec. 18th!! o di ba shocking?! and if you know red, that is even more astounding news! si aelred? magminyo na? whew! *wiping imaginary forehead sweat* oh well, i'm really so happy for her. i wish i'd also find my own whirlwind knight even in a rusty armour. nwey, red asked me to go home for her wedding. wanted so much as she was offerring to pay half of my airfare. yey! my other good friend hazel who's also getting married come jan 9 seconded with 10% of my fare. yey! yey! tempting propositions. if only i could go home. i have nothing left on my vacation leave. if i go, i wouldn't have any work when i get back. i was hoping to get hired in one of the companies i applied for but there has been no update. grrrrr! the world is not cooperating with my wants. hehe.. oh well! i guess it's not really meant for me to go home yet. not yet... something unexpected might happen again.. *evil grin*

ewwwww! gross! i just swallowed my own phlegm unintentionally... yuckkkkk! umm... did i have to plug that over here? hehehe... i know i know.. i am totally groSS!!!

***

chismis today: diet and kristine are already married.

0 comments: