the message

been pretty busy lately. been reading books, watching videos with everyone at home or watching videos alone in my room. last night, i finally finished the "nice message from a friend" for Red's wedding this coming 18th. i was supposed to record a video for her but my webcam is not working. great timing there! just when i need it, it decides not to work!?! i spent one whole night trying to make a decent video for the message but the cam just won't work nice. the video is fine but the audio sucks! grrrr! you can hear a humming background more than my message. so i decided to just make a written message and let one of our good friend read it for me. sounds like a good plan for me. i hope Red won't mind it. it's the thought of the message that counts, right?

ohhh.. 2 days before the wedding.. unsa kaha feeling ni red karon? the
last message she sent was to say "huiii.. hapit na.." hahaha.. i bet she has all these mixed emotions inside. she once told me before that she's not really sure of her decision. she's afraid and doubtful of her decision. but who is ever 100% sure of decisions like that? my advice? go for it! don't be like me who changed my mind, backed out, and made a mess of my life. hehehe.. regrets? perhaps. but you lose some, you learn some, you gain some. so regret doesn't have any space. there's still a lot to be grateful for.

***

read this somewhere..
Regular love heals in two days;
Big love heals in two years;
Great love changes your life.

when oh when will i meet my great love? will i ever get to meet him? or has it passed me by already? pity pity...

***

from my favourite song right now..

i'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly
though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change
and break away


- Kelly Clarkson


bleeehhhh! hehehe..


0 comments: