random thoughts

i dropped by the mall before going home today as i was out early from work. dropped by the bookstore again.. and bought another book for myself - again.. gosh! i have bought already 3 books in a span of 5 days! and i'm still thinking of buying more! hehehe.. i'm currently uncertain whether to buy the bourne series or not. i watched the bourne identity and bourne supremacy on videos already but i got to scan the bourne supremacy book and the story line was different. that made me puzzled and now i want to buy the book, and the whole 3 bourne series. hmmm.. that would cost me $30 plus tax. grrr.. i really want the books. and i think i will buy it. i'm still just looking for a sign. waiting for a sign. if i get the tbase job, i'll buy it before the year ends. otherwise, i'll have to wait till february of next year. nyehehe.. paliton lang diay dyapon.. =)

***

when i was changing my clothes to a comfy homey one awhile ago, i discovered i wasn't wearing a bra.. and i didn't even noticed it.. till that time. ngyeh! good thing i was wearing a sweater the whole day at work.. or my nipples would have stuck out the whole day.. i may not have the boobsy fats (my fats doesn't like to reside in my boobs.. they're all in my legs!) but i do have nipples.. so a bra is still necessary.. nyehehe.. my point? females should still wear a bra even if they don't have the C, D, or E cups. duh?!?


***

been listening to kelly clarkson's breakaway album recently and i really like her songs. the lyrics are just so nice. her voice is still the same great kelly voice. even better.

and my themesong today..

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me


-Kelly Clarkson



0 comments: