irony

why is it that when you're not supposed to wake up early you end up waking up early? yet when you need to wake up early, all you want to do is sleep more?

i don't have work today.
i don't have any early appointment.

and i woke up at 7am!

geeez!

tried going back to sleep to no success. might as well make something productive - if this blogging is called productive.. nyehehe..

***

i'll be doing a clean-up today... well, for my room. it's so cluttered that i'm afraid a snake would love to live here. ngyehehe.. i'm exaggerating of course! =D and while i'm cleaning, i guess i'll do my laundry too. now those are what i call productive work! hehe..



my oh so cluttered bed



and my oh so cluttered floor and mirror...


and oh, by the way, today is the beginning of my 4-day loooong weekend. yeyyyy! sweeeet!

0 comments: