"Clinically Normal"

That's what my rheumatologist told me the last time I saw her. That was a week ago. She asked to meet me again after 3 months. Normally, when I wasn't clinically normal yet, she meets me every month. Blood tests every month too. 3 months is quite long for me. I don't know whether to be relieved or afraid. What if in the second month my blood changed its mind and decided to attack and kill me again. Hehe. We'll have our heart to heart talk. I hope Ms. Bloodyhell listens to me.

Week after next, I'll be seeing my nephrologist. I wish he'd also say that I'm "clinically normal." Then I'd drink till I drop this Christmas. Ngyahaha.

Sole wish this christmas: "To be clinically normal."

Please Lord. Even for just a year. Then next year, I'll ask for the same. Hehehe.

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest