S H O C K E D !

W O W

Ohmygawd!! I still can't over the news I got this morning. One of my bestfriend is getting married! Before the year ends! Imagine!! It's the second week of November and they just decided to get married!! Kayasa! They practically have only 7 weeks left before the year ends. Hahaha. How exciting!

Okay. That's all I can say. Secret pa daw tanan. Only me and her other bestfriend who I was wishing she would end up with (hehe) know about it. Yet. Of course, aside from family. Naks! Up to now, I still can't help giggling for them. Hahaha.

***

Hi Gail! Special mention tika so you would leave a message for me. Luoy man akong tagboard lay message. Hehe...

***

I finished solving our second bring-home test this morning. Thank God! I was thinking of calling in sick at the office tomorrow so I can do the test. Hehe. Just glad I don't have to do it instead. Still, I have 2 chapters to read before Thursday. Arrgghhh! Lisod ning estudyante bah!

***

Almost finished reading Safe Harbour. I was really surprised by the twist in the middle of the story. I didn't expect it. So it really made the read exciting. I think I have a couple of chapters left. I sense something is still going to happen before it ends. I just hope it's not going to be another tragedy. Please make it a happy ending so I can sleep well tonight. =)

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest