crazy me :)

i just bumped into my long-haired crush at the cafeteria. i was
heating what's left of my caramel macchiato in the micro when he goes
in. here's how our conversation went.

me: hey! *smilling big*
he: hey how are you?
me: good. and you?
he: good, thanks!

what the fuck?! yun lang and kinilig na ako?!?! hahaha.. soooo high school! crazy!

***

phone buddy update! tededeeeeng... we're friends now. i mean platonic. i have no more romantic illusions of him. sexual? umm.. maybe. hehehe. at least sexual na lang. hahaha. i'm just curious how it would go should we be given the chance for that. heheh. then again, i want him more as a friend, a really good friend, than just a friend with special benefits. sex will just complicate things. so that is really a non-issue. i can't be like others who can combine sex with friendship. i'm still controlled by my emotions and not by my body. oh well! manang pa rin pala ako. heheh..

hmmm.. maka da-moves na nga sa crush ko sa office. subtle lang naman. yung di halata. i have to plan pa my strategy. hehehe..

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest