am bored


boredom begets misery
misery begets anxiety
anxiety begets depression
depression begets anxiety

*sigh*

for the past days, i have been getting restless and bored at how and where my life is going. i really don't know what to do with my friggin' life anymore. i wake up everyday feeling empty and with no desire whatsoever to keep going. there are days when i wish i would just die in an instant (no pain pls) so all of these boredom and misery and anxiety and depression is done and gone. oh well! that's me. crazy and pathetic. wishing to die this second, yearning for more in the next second. i'm sure God is freaking out with me. hehe.

***

"If you always find yourself in a certain bad situation over and over again, then you are doomed to encounter it until you learn your lessons"
- Gautama Buddha


talk about hitting me right through my forehead! hehe.. i think my friend Red has to read this too. uhmmm, just so she will learn her lesson too. y'know. like never falling in love with friggin' worthless m* men anymore. hehehe. attagirl! stubborn and hard-headed - like me! why can't we be just like other women who fall for dumbasses!?

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest