winter huhu

got the first traces of snow today. huhuhu... winter is here.. waaaaa =(

***

to hide or not to.

i've been thinking of going public with my blog. most of my posts are really personal that's why i only give the url to people whom i trust. people who won't judge me by what i write as i know they know me better than this. but then again, everything i wrote here are all my own and represents what i am and what i believe. so i guess it's fair game. besides, why should i care what you people think? me thinks me sira so it doesn't really matter anymore. hehehe...

***

site update: tag on! i have a tagboard now! yey! pero way sulod.. hahaha. please please say something to me. hehehe.. maski hi lang.. hehe.. c'mon! pity me.. :( mugos diay.. hehehe...

i still don't have a guestbook.. am still looking for a good one. haayyy...

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest