horoscope 11.10 - 11.16

I'm not fond of horoscopes but sometimes you get a kick out of the predictions you get. So here's what I found out for last week.


Leo Horoscope
Nov 10, 2004 - Nov 16, 2004


Leo, to avoid misunderstandings take care to say what you mean. Communications can easily get muddled now. Do not assume your messages are clear.

I think that hit me. Patai patai. Whatever. I'll leave things as it be.

***

Survivor is now one tribe and I have only seen it twice this season. The Amazing Race started last week and I missed it. Grrrr. School is interrupting my TV time. Wehehe.

School was still school last night. Booooring! But Marilyn and I made some funny times talking while the class was ongoing. Hehe. I know I know we're bad. But who can blame us if we're just trying any means to keep our eyes open - which in this case is talking - about sex! Hahaha. When you get bored, talk about sex and it always makes your day. Hahaha.

0 comments:

The author

The author
10% oxygen, 50% stubborn, 40%mood swings • a very loyal friend • voracious reader • loves Sidney Sheldon & Anne Rice • hates beef and veggies • caramel macchiato addict • longs to meet Lestat • occasionally polite • ever proud • cynic but still a romantic fool • unconventional • daring • dreamer yet a realist • brutally honest