1st wk @work

A-Okay. I actually got what I expected. Training was and will be informal and will go through months. Lots of things needed to be changed in the office specifically the way things are managed. I am going to be the kontrabida when the rules are gonna be implemented but I probably won't mind it. Hehe. I won't mind somebody hating me for doing my job.

I have actually learned a lot of non-office thingies in my 1-week stint. One of which is knowing how to do a conference using my celfon. I know that's easy but my friend Cha and I don't know how to do that and we experimented with our celfons while on a break. O di ba? A learning break. Hehe. Also, during lunch break, we take it together with the other women in the office in one room (it's a small company and we don't have a cafeteria)and this is when really interesting topics come out. Like sex. Hehe. And one word I learned? Tea-bagging. Hehehe. If you know it, good for you! I really don't have to explain it here as it's super bastos. Hahaha. But if you're interested to know, e-mail me and I'll gladly explain the details of the word, or act for that matter.

Nothing interesting happening with my life for the week. It was work work work. Boring but peaceful.

Is being at peace equivalent to having a boring life?

***

I miss having someone to miss.
I miss having someone to think of.
I miss having someone to take care of.
I miss having someone to love.



Tangina. Love na naman.

0 comments: