Pit Senyor!

it's sunday in the philippines right now and i'm missing the sinulog festival - again! to all ya cebuanos out there - Pit Senyor!

yey! a new layout. any comments/suggestions/complaints, let me know. shoot me okay? (that's the tagboard on the right, just in case you didn't get what i meant. *wink*) one already complained that the color sucks! ummm.. you suck lyn! hahaha. i have been having sleepless nights making this friggin' template (graphics and code) and i get no lovin'? *sniff sniff* anyway, i don't know if it's just your monitor or what but the color is actually clear at my end. let's see. if i get more complaints regarding the font colors, i'll take care of them. for now, this will be my layout. a bright one! enough of dark colors right now. =)


got no interesting update on my life right now - love or whatever. well, except that i've been reading the bible again, thanks to gerson. really, it's been more than a year since i touched it. i was forced(?? hehe) to read it one time when gerson was giving me verses on what i should read at the time we talked. bible sharing kumbaga. i was sharing him my life and he was trying to analyse my life. opened old wounds again. which reminded me that i haven't really gotten over my past. i try to just ignore it. but the point is, the fact that you're ignoring something means that something is there. i really have to forgive. yes, the past can't be forgotten. it will always be there and for all the errs that i made or were inflicted to me, they will all be remembered. what matters is if i have forgiven them and myself. that i have to face. ignoring just isn't an option anymore or i will forever be in this deep chasm. really now. i want to smile when i think of anybody, especially if you came to hurt me one time.

"what doesn't challenge you makes you weak. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." and it's true. i am stronger now, ready for more challenges. but i am really tired of being strong. i hope the one up above would make me weak for now, even for just awhile.

0 comments: