2005 Goals

First things first...


------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!   ^_^
love you.. mmuaaahhh!

------------------------------------------------------------



Two days has passed for 2005 and all I talked about are men. Geez Amee! Get a life! Okay, I won't be writing about any of my men (hahaha.. as if!) for the rest of the month. Promise.

I was thinking of making resolutions for this year but I'll ditch that instead because I know I can't even pull off half of it. So let's talk about my goals instead. This way, I would be driven to accomplish something while having some sense of purpose. This way too, I would be able to evaluate myself at the end of the year and see if I have achieved those goals.

Goals for 2005
.: have a month-long vacation to the Philippines or let Mama visit me here
.: move to an apartment or buy a car
.: lose weight (target: 112 lbs) and maintain it
.: enroll in a class
.: get my tattoo


Pretty attainable, aight? Let's see if I can work it out.

***

Have I announced that my brother is engaged! Yohooo! My brother is engaged!!! I talked to his fiancee over the phone for more than 3 hours and we were like long lost sisters. Yey! What can I say? She's cool and I'm cool so we're good. Hehe. I'm so happy for them. It was so funny to hear from her how my brother proposed. Hahaha. Didn't know my brother is such a romantic. Awwwww.

***

a forwarded text message

Certain people touch your heart and you can't stop thinking about them. That's the kind of person you are, absent yet so near.

Awwwww. Guess who sent me that. *wink wink*

***

things are really getting creepy these days -- the super typhoons back home, the recent earthquake that resulted to the tsunami, the snowstorm in Southern California, the floods in LA, the heavy rains in Sanfo, the extreme cold here as early as December... and these are just what i know of. i know there are other things going on i haven't heard of.

acts of nature that nobody can run away.

freaky eh?

***

On a very sad note, my twin barkada's father died last January 1. I know they were ready for this but it's still sad when I think about it. My heart go to Phoebe and Haydee in this sad new year for them. =(

0 comments: