busy bum

i feel so fat today. i think i ate a zillion chocolates last night! (the almond eggs type) i'm not a chocolate eater so my stomach really complained afterwards. we were playing cards through the night (chikicha.. hehe.) so i was picking and picking bits of chocolate eggs until the end of the game. that was 2 hours! man! to think that i skipped the gym yesterday only to eat tons of chocolates!! darn! now i really have to go today. i must. i must. i must improve my.. err.. 'nuff with my mumbles.

being a bum, i thought i would be able to make an entry everyday since i wouldn't be busy with anything. so much for that thought. i haven't been in any writing mode lately. i dunno. it seems that i only get the urge to write whenever i am depressed or angry. and since i am going through a neutral mode right now - which means i'm neither depressed nor angry, i can't make myself to write. oh well, i'd take my "neutral" self over my "writer" (daw!) self anytime. =)

***

these past few days of bumming have been busy. that is - busy catching up with old friends, either chatting or emailing them. and who would have thought that i have one friend who is into blogging also? ngyehehe.. bad introduction gers! haha.. but for everyone out there, please check my friend Gerson Boston's blog from time to time in the near future. ayaw sa lang karon kay walay sulod. ngek!




ooohhhh! the ooohhhhh is for boracay! hehe.. kalaong mo ikaw gers! hehe.. wow! naka tie-dyed shirt pa jud.. boracay outfit gid ah.. yudi! now that picture made me miss boracay. *sniff sniff*

0 comments: