Kailangan Kita

Have you ever felt that feeling that you need someone to complete you? I used to feel that way, back when I was still that naive and trusting girl. Now? I think that's just plain bull shit! Why would you ever need someone to complete you? You are you just by being yourself. You are a complete being as anybody else and you don't need any human being to feel complete. You came into this world already complete so why would you need someone to fill something that's not empty or even there? If you don't feel complete, it's not somebody who can fill it up. It's just you. You make your own life. You make your own destiny. You make who you are.

Am I making sense?

Or do I sound like a man hater?

Jeez! This is how I usually feel after watching a movie where some girl or guy is so dumb not to fight for her/his rights as a person. You know, yung mga api-api. It just annoys me so much. And for Filipino films, you get a lot of that, especially the girl. A probinsiyana girl na api-api. Grrrrr! Too 70's. I'm just glad I wasn't born on that era.



I just watched the film of Aga Mulach and Claudine Baretto titled "Kailagan Kita" and I so cried hard I looked like somebody who lost a parent. Really. Ka-relate ako. Waaaaaa! But the title is lost. I don't know why it's titled that way but that's Filipino movie for you. As long as you say it in one of the dialogues, it becomes the title. Ngyehehe.

The movie made me think about my life too. If my life were a movie, would I also get my happy ending a year later?

I wish.

0 comments: