just babbling...

I've been sleeping very late lately (3am!) pinning my face on my computer doing graphics for my new blog layout. There's just too many designs to choose from that I can't decide what to do. Ahhhhhh! I want something funky yet formal yet plain and simple. Could I mix that? Duh?!? I don't know. For now, I'm sticking with this blogger layout until I can make one that I really really love and will stick to for years. Uhmm, that sounds like my other mantra - to stick to celibacy until DaWan (that I really really love) comes around. Heh!

***

I said I would have my last laugh and I did and that was enough. Knowing he's actually sorry for what he had done is enough for me. I have thought of revenge before but that's just not me anymore. He is forgiven. In fact, anyone who has erred me in any way is already forgiven.

Older and wiser and at peace - that I can say of myself.

A great way to start the year! ^_^

***

I have 3 days of work left and then I'm done with this job. Yet I haven't even signed any paper to formalize my new job. Oooohhh. This is scary. Hehe.

0 comments: