on reflect

it's 12:27am and after a week of trying, i still haven't finished my darn template! arrgghh! i hope i finish this before my vacation ends. i really want a new look for this blog. hehe..

aside from creating a new template, fixing other peoples computers and watching dvds, i have been regularly chatting with gerson - my college barkada turned pastor (pastor ba gid??) and he has been barraging me with lectures. ngyeh! it seems like God appointed him to help me change, for the good of course! nyehehe.. mind you, his lectures and pieces of advice seem to be working. hmmm.. i now have two shrinks! hehehe.. syaro di pa jud ko maulian sa akong old good self (daw!).

speaking of shrinks, my other shrink got married last 9th of january. congrats hazel bessie king tan-ting. ngyah! grabiiiha na last name dah! hehe.. hmmm.. everybody is really getting hitched. nagkagamay ang akong kalahi. nyehehe.. well as my friend kim says, some people are just born to enjoy single life longer, if not forever. it's the art of being contented that matters. o see? i consider kim as the prettiest among my friends (really!) and yet single pa dyapon siya till now. i guess it's really hard for us pretty girls to find the right guy for us. ngyeheheh! as if! =D

0 comments: