survey time

My first day of bumming. And like what usually happens when I don't have any reason to wake up to, I woke up early. Grrrr! Would love to sleep more but my eyes and my body just won't cooperate with what I want to do. So here I am, drinking coffee and tinkering my notebook again. As I was blog-hopping, I got through some who have this survey I answered below. I don't know where they got it but I liked it so here's my turn.


      Five Things You May Not Know About My Time in School

  • I got a red C (equivalent to 75 for failure!) in my quarterly card for Math when I was in Grade 2. That was my first and last. The C made me study math, love math, and be good at it. (umm, a little. hehe.)
  • I was a pambato for singing contests in grade school but only goes second to my stepsister who always win the contests. I switched to dancing in high school mostly dancing with my stepsister's friends.
  • I usually have a part in programs in high school - either to say the opening prayer, opening remarks or closing remarks, or to dance.
  • I was a consistent honor student in high school and graduated second honorable mention.
  • I graduated high school without a boyfriend.

      Five Things You May Not Know About the Job/s I Have
      (or Had or Don't Have)
  • My first job was for a Cebu-based Japanese company that is just a year old where everybody hired is trained in Japan.
  • My first job was like an extension of college, more studying, but with pay now.
  • I have worked as an asparagus picker and lasted only a day as I got sick the very next day. It was pure hard labor. Whew!
  • I worked at a call center from Nov 2001- December 2004 providing tech support to idiot Americans.
  • I wish to put up an art or fashion business. (plan to study art =))

      Five Things You May Not Know About My Online Life      
  • I am always online. Always - 24/7.
  • I chat over IRC and Yahoo chat when I am super bored but I usually just chat with whoever is online of my friends on YM.
  • After reading the news at PDI and Philstar, I mostly blog-hop, chat with friends on YM, or write(email, blog) when I'm online.
  • I have always maintained a website or some kind every year since I learned to make one (1997).
  • I once made it a point to have an email account to any free email account providers. Name it, I have it. Now I only keep and check gmail and rocketmail, and yahoo once in a while.

      Five Things You May Not Know About Where I Live
  • I currently live with a family with 2 sons renting one of the rooms.
  • We live in a single bungalow house with 4 rooms.
  • I live in Ottawa, Canada.
  • I live in the capital city of Canada.
  • I live in a place where half of the year is freakin' freezing cold. =(

      Five Things You May Not Know About My Home Life
  • We stay in our own private rooms most of the time.
  • We only see each other when watching a movie at the sala.
  • All my callers call me on my cellphone. So when the home phone rings, I don't answer it, even if I'm the only one left home. Hehehe.
  • We each have our own notebooks (2 sons and I) and we each play loud music at the same time. (I know it's crazy, and noisy too. Hehe.)
  • I don't touch any chore related to snow. Shovel? Nahhh. Sorry.

      Five Things You May Not Know that I Desperately Want
  • a Mac G5
  • a cute Canon digital camera
  • a Hummer
  • a yearly round-trip ticket (Phils.-Canada)
  • a lover *har har har*

      Five Embarrassing Fannish Admissions I Have That You May Not Know
  • I was an ardent gwapings fan and used to melt on Eric Fructuoso.
  • I was a die hard Shery Cruz fan to the point that I sent her a letter to ask for an autographed picture. I got one but I don't know where the picture is now.
  • I used to love Leonardo di Caprio when he wasn't famous yet.
  • I loved Palibhasa Lalake and watched the show till the last episode.
  • I was and still am a shameless Jason Priestley fan. I brought with me the Beverly Hills 90210 memoir I have of him that was given by a friend when we were still in Japan.

      Five Things You May Not Know About What I Do in a Typical Day
  • The minute I wake up, I first check my email.
  • I am on YM 24/7, invisible most of the time.
  • I change to my pajamas right when I get home.
  • If I'm not in front of the computer, I'm in my bed reading a book.
  • I go to the gym.

0 comments: